16 Responses to Buy my worn flips flops

my most depraved fellow pervs
    here and lose the chance to have
    a fetish object imbued with Divine sweat
    a relic to be of extremely rare value
    it can likely cure erectile dysfunction

it only takes a few seconds of clip viewing
    Merck or Pfizer will buy these for a million each – easy.

2. Anonymous says:

what a loser

too broke to bid
    i settle for the attention of

my most depraved fellow pervs
    here and lose the chance to have
    a fetish object imbued with Divine sweat
    a relic to be of extremely rare value
    it can likely cure erectile dysfunction

it only takes a few seconds of clip viewing
    Merck or Pfizer will buy these for a million each – easy.

3. jack_italy says:

fantastic….
    lick…. super Miss….

4. jack_italy says:

fantastic….
    lick…. super Miss….

5. Love Your new pantyhose clip

YOU and Mz Devious make the sexiest pantyhose clips on the Internet!

6. Love Your new pantyhose clip

YOU and Mz Devious make the sexiest pantyhose clips on the Internet!

7. Anonymous says:

Ceara you’ve managed to turn me into a foot fetishist!

Your feet videos are very powerful hypno stuff, I’m totally addicted.

I can’t see how I’m going to be able to quit your feet, they are the ultimate sexual perversion !

8. Anonymous says:

Ceara you’ve managed to turn me into a foot fetishist!

Your feet videos are very powerful hypno stuff, I’m totally addicted.

9. Anonymous says:

Addicted

I was never excited with flip flops..
    But this photo of you,Gorgeous Princss asking us to buy your worn flip flop is getting too much for me..
    Your audacity to ask us bid for that and worship is making my knees go weak..
    Is it still for sale or has any one bought it?

• cearalynch says:

Re: Addicted

Do you not know how to click a link or read a date? They were auctioned off months ago.

• Anonymous says:

Re: Addicted

hmm.. sorry Princess..so am a couple of months late here.. may i know for what amount the lucky guy got it.. it surely looks to have graced Your feet for long.. i would have loved to own it..

10. Anonymous says:

Addicted

I was never excited with flip flops..
    Your audacity to ask us bid for that and worship is making my knees go weak..
    Is it still for sale or has any one bought it?

• cearalynch says: