As many of you already know, Lyne (http://www.princesslyne.com) announced recently she will be attending AVN/AEE in Vegas next month and has expressed interest in getting in on any film slaves Mistress T (http://www.mistresst.net) and I might find. In other words, if you can meet our expectations, there's a good possibility you'll be serving all three of us. And who knows? A lot of other dommes will be around as well; Rene, Sarah Blake, Kyaa, Mistress B, Selena and possibly Lexi Sindel and Mina Meow. Let me be clear; that is not guarantee you'll be passed around by all these women, but stranger things are possible. For sure though, myself, T, and now Lyne are on the hunt.
That said, so far none of you morons who've applied have sounded promising. So here's a little advice;
1. Read carefully what we are looking for in the blog entry titled "Sin city girls" just two entries below this one.
2. "YOU MUST" means non-negotiable.
3. When you apply, know that we don't really give two shits what you're "into." This time it really isn't about you. The purpose of being a film slave is to be used as we deem most appropriate and profitable for us. In other words, tell us what you're willing to do, not what your dick wants to do.
4. Evidence that you are applying for this position with both hands on the keyboard will earn you a lot of points in the "not a total creep" department. In other words, be respectful, be articulate, be conscious of grammar/spelling, proof read, and most importantly; demonstrate that you actually read the casting call and understand what's expected of you.
5. Initiating interest via twitter or yahoo messenger will not get you very far. I cannot judge whether or not you'd be a worthy candidate in 140 characters or less, nor do I want to be forced to discuss details when I am actively working and sessioning with others. EMAIL IT.
This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity boys. Don't fuck it up like you do with everything else in life.
Again, you can apply to me at email@example.com